So I thought you should know more about me. I was inspired (read. copy-pasted stuff) from this other blog about a freakishly similar female and found a long list of questions about the self that would be very useful (read. time-pass) for the average reader (and more). So here’s my list!
I hope you have the patience to go till the end, for that’s where the juicy bits are! 😉
Anyway, here we go:
(This needed some updates, so doing it again)
- Apple juice or orange juice?
Passion fruit. Or pineapple. Sometimes litchi.
- Are you a morning or night person?
- Which do you prefer, sweet or salty foods?
- Are you a collector of anything?
Letters. Books. Earrings. Necklaces. Bangles. Actually all kinds of jewellery. Nice paper. Coins. Shoes. Bags. Sea-shells. Interesting words.
- If you could have any superpower, what would it be?
- What is usually your first thought when you wake up?
Let me sleep for five minutes more…
- What do you usually think about right before falling asleep?
The Future. (Read – My imaginary life.)
- What’s your favourite colour?
Red, pink, purple, yellow
- Do you believe in extra-terrestrials or life on other planets?
Sure. We’re such small creatures; I believe there’s better, wiser stuff out there.
- Do you believe in ghosts?
Try not to.
- Ever been addicted to a video/computer game? Which one(s)?
Not really. Not my thing.
- Have any bad habits?
Laziness. Hypochondria. Competitiveness.
- List 1 thing you wish you could change about yourself:
- Any tattoos or piercings?
Two on each ear.
- Dated someone twice?
And didn’t regret it!
- What personality traits do you look for in a partner?
Someone who’s earnest. And honest. That’s about it.
- Are you afraid of falling in love?
No, but I am afraid of falling out of it.
- Do you see yourself getting married in the next 5 years?
- Are you mostly a clean or messy person?
VERY clean person. Or at least, I hope to be.
- Do you have a religion?
By birth, I do. By belief, I don’t.
- If you could visit anywhere in the world, where would you go?
Prince Edward Island!! Also, any place near the sea.
- Name 1 thing you miss about being a kid:
No worries. No decision-making. No facing the consequences of said decisions.
- Name 1 thing you love about being an adult:
Autonomy. Wisdom. The oh-yeah-I’ve-faced-that-may-face-worse-but-I’m-up-for-it feeling. Sexy times! 😉
- What’s your favourite song of the moment?
Chaandaniya from 2 States.
- What’s your favourite song of all time?
Both Sides Now by Joni Mitchell, Abhi Na Jao Chhod Kar, Ki Dohre Taal Mile Nadi Ke Jal Se…
- What would be your dream job?
Running my own café/library/bookshop/learning centre for children/dating agency/feminist magazine. Or maybe a Letter-Writer.
- Ever wish you were born the opposite sex? If so, why?
Just to experience ’embodied’ life as a man. But on the whole, no.
- Name 1 thing not many people know about you:
- Do you believe in the afterlife?
- Thing you cannot leave the house without?
My cell-phone. Wearing earrings.
- Favourite flower?
Roses. And tuberoses.
- Heels or flats?
Flats for daily use. Heels occasionally.
- Cats or dogs?
Puppies and kittens!
- Hugs or kisses?
- Do you get good grades?
- Do you like swimming?
No. Cannot swim.
- Do you want to get married later on in life?
- Do you want kids?
Bring ’em on!
- Do you bite your nails?
- Do you drink coffee?
Don’t like the taste.
- What memory would call up your personal Patronus spell? (in other words, what memory is your happiest or sweetest?):
Cannot describe it in words.
- If I Ruled the World …
It wouldn’t last more than a day.
- If you could have been born and grown up somewhere else, where would that have been?
Some little village in Italy. Or Spain. Or the English countryside. Or PEI, of course.
- If you could do one thing or grant one wish for someone else, what would it be?
Anything that would make them happy.
- What fictional character do you most identify with and why?
Hermione Granger. 🙂
- Favourite book?
MANY!!! OK, Harry Potter. Currently, A Song of Ice and Fire by George R. R. Martin.
- If you had the choice to live in any fictional world, as in transposed into a book/movie, which one would it be?
Hogwarts. Clearly not Game of Thrones.
- Movie adaptations of books – heinous, evil and always disappointing or perfectly acceptable?
Sometimes heinous. Always disappointing. Rarely acceptable. [Once you read the books}
- What is your biggest fear?
A fatal illness. Mine or a loved one’s.
- What is your philosophy/motto in life?
This too shall pass.